What we offer...
It Really Does Pay To Be A Chamber Member
When you become a member of the Geraldton District Chamber of Commerce you will receive an information package explaining all your benefits!
Annual Trade Show
The Geraldton Chamber of Commerce is pleased to put on the Annual Trade Show at the Geraldton Community Center every spring.
The 29th Annual Trade Show will take place May 3rd and 4th, 2019
Our supporting businesses from the region.
- Puts on an Annual Trade Show at the Geraldton Recreation Complex. (Members receive a substantial discount on booth reservations).
- Provides networking opportunities at lunches, social gatherings and our Annual General Meeting.
- Speaks to Government and Industry on behalf of our members at all levels.
- Are an active member of the Northwestern Ontario Associated Chambers of Commerce (NOACC).
- Commissioned a study on the economic impact of a road to Fort Hope.
- We offer businesses the opportunity of providing group insurance for their employees.
- A discounted Visa rate is available to our members.
- Esso fuel discount for members.
- Motel/hotel discount for members travelling to Thunder Bay
- CAA Memership discounts – up to 20% discount on a NEW CAA PLUS membership
- A successful “Come to Greenstone” campaign was initiated on Magic 99.9 in Thunder Bay in past years.
- Signs were erected outside of Geraldton on Highway 11 to motivate potential tourists and travelers to turn off the Highway 11/584 junction and visit our community.
- The Chamber assists in promoting a developing tourism as part of economic development.
- Hosting the Annual Gala Business Awards recognizing the Geraldton Business Community members for their hard work throughout the year.
- Publishes and distributes local post cards with pictures of our area submitted by local residents.
If you have become a member and need more information on the discounts available to you, please contact one of the board members or email email@example.com.
President Eric Pietsch
Vice President: Tanner Bell
Executive Secretary: Huguette Venne
Treasurer: Dave Barker
Past President: Rob Deleo
Darlene Leupen also membership co-ordinator
The Geraldton District Chamber Board of Directors meet the second Thursday of the month at 6:30 in the meeting room of the Elsie Dugard Public Library.
Your interest in our community is appreciated and we hope you will consider becoming a Member of the Geraldton District Chamber of Commerce.h.